This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ready for upload: ncftp-3.1.7-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:20:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ready for upload: ncftp-3.1.7-1
- References: <40C36894.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 6 20:55, Hack Kampbjorn wrote:
> curl -O http://cygwin.hackdata.org/setup/ncftp-3.1.7-1/setup.hint
> curl -O http://cygwin.hackdata.org/setup/ncftp-3.1.7-1/ncftp-3.1.7-1.tar.bz2
> curl -O
> The old ncftp-3.1.3-1 package can be deleted. But the ncftp-3.1.4-1 package
> requires libncurses7 and libreadline5, how do I express that in the
> setup.hint file?
There's no satisfying solution for now. I guess most packages just state
the requirements only for the latest package. If you want to serve the
requirements also for older packages, you would have to add all old
requirements to the setup.hint file as well.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Co-Project Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.