Re: New maintainer for cURL? (belated kudos)

[This email was bounced due to a change in my email address.  It looks
like we may have a maintainer for curl but I wanted to get the rest of
this message into the record.]
On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 09:23:05AM -0400, Roth, Kevin P. wrote:
>I'm no longer interested in taking care of the cURL package; are there
>any volunteers available to take my place?

I hope someone is interested.  I use curl all of the time.  I seemed to
get a better response to this type of question in the cygwin list.  Could
you ask there?

Thanks very much for your time and effort over the last 2.5+ years.  I
appreciated it personally, since I benefitted, and I am sure the rest
of the cygwin user base appreciated it as well.

Checking the cygwin-announce logs, it looks like you made somewhere around
13 releases of curl starting on 2001-11-19.  I hope that whoever takes your
place will apply the same diligence to the "job".