Re: Two new "categories" created. Comment needed

Christopher Faylor wrote:
Harold Hunt has just, without any discussion here, created two new
categories.  One is understandable and probably doesn't require
discussion.

He's changed XFree86 to X11.  Oddly enough, XFree86 isn't currently
listed as a category in setup.html so I've added X11 to the list
of supported packages.

Yup, sounds good.

The other, more controversial addition is ZZZRemovedPackages.

Actually, it appears to have been around for a while -- I first saw it a a month ago or more. But I think it's a good idea; its purpose seems obvious.

(I may be chiming in late here, as I wend my way down the thread...)

--
Chuck