Re: ANNOUNCE: cygbug - generic bug reporting tool (like Debian reportbug)

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 10:06:04PM +0200, Jari Aalto+mail.linux wrote:
>This is 2nd version of the cygbug/reportbug utility for Cygwin.  It has
>been modeled after Debian reportbug(1) and includes almost all its
>features including A WNPP pseudo bug reports.  See further below what
>WNPPs are.

Eventually, the cygwin project will be using bugzilla.  I don't know now
this package interrelates with bugzilla but since you haven't received
any votes for this package, I think it's premature to be "announcing"
it, in any event.