Re: [Un-ITP] ns, octl, tclcl [Was: Pending Packages List, 2004-03-13]

Harold,
The upload references from your original proposal message have apparently been taken down (404 Not Found). Is the work you had done up to this time available anywhere, or should I go back to the SourceForge originals? NO PROMISES IMPLIED, but I'd like to take a look.

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Package: otcl 1.0.9-1 [2003-10-29]
Also: libotcl0 [OTcl, short for MIT Object Tcl. (runtime)]
Also: libotcl-devel [OTcl, short for MIT Object Tcl. (development)]
Proposal: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-10/msg00419.html
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-10/msg00420.html
Last review: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-02/msg00032.html (GTG)
HOLD-UPS:

Package: tclcl 1.0.13-1 [2003-11-01]
Also: libtclcl0 [TclCL (Tcl with classes). (runtime)]
Also: libtclcl-devel [TclCL (Tcl with classes). (development)]
Proposal: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-11/msg00005.html
Last review: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-02/msg00036.html (no go)
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-02/msg00037.html (no go)
HOLD-UPS: Unresolved problems. No "good to go" review.

ITP: ns  [2003-10-18]
       Also: nam  [The Network Animator - Nam]
        ITP: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-10/msg00280.html
   HOLD-UPS: Missing 3 votes.  No package, nothing to review!

I don't have time to work on these anymore and my motivation for doing so has passed. Please remove them from the PPL until such a time that I (or someone else) might ITP them again.

Harold

-- David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate "By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr. Life is too short to tolerate crappy software!

begin:vcard
fn:David A. Cobb
n:Cobb;David A.
adr:;;7 Lenox Av #1;West Warwick;RI;02893-3918;USA
email;internet:Superbiskit@cox.net
title:Independent Software Consultant
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1