Re: emacs / libICE.dll

    Joe> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
    >> On Mar  9 13:43, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

    >>> I have been telling people that the lib*.dll libraries for
    >>> Cygwin/X would be going away for a few months now and apparently
    >>> the emacs maintainer has not had a chance to recompile their
    >>> package in 8 months.

    Joe> You were not intentionally ignored -- it's a question of the massive
    Joe> volume of stuff flowing past in the Cygwin lists.  I don't read it all,
    Joe> I just skim it.

    >> Joe, please rebuild the emacs package ASAP, otherwise we'll pull it
    >> from the distro in two weeks.

    Joe> I'll work on it.

Joe, while you're at it, is it possible to decouple the files conflicting
with the xemacs package (/usr/bin/b2m.exe and /usr/bin/rcs-checkin) like
I did with my xemacs-emacs-common package ?

Or even pull them from the emacs package as they are the same as provided
now with xemacs-emacs-common.

    Joe> Joe Buehler

Thanks
  Volker