Re: Coreutils musings...

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I don't understand the point of this email.  If you are volunteering to
support coreutils, then thanks.

If you aren't then I'm not going to enter into YA discussion about these
issues.  I'll do that when someone actually volunteers and actually starts
doing work.

cgf

I'm going to poke around in the coreutils source for a bit to make sure I'm not biting off more than I can chew before I volunteer. I don't expect any further discussion until I post an ITP and I'm sure that I'm competent enough to discuss things.

Mark Blackburn