Re: [Review - Not yet] aterm-0.4.2-1 - vt102 terminal emulator, based on rxvt

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> Charles Wilson wrote:
>
> > Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> >
> >> You have a dependency in setup.hint on 'cygipc2'.  There is no such
> >> package, it is called 'cygipc'.
> >
> > Also, any *new* packages, IMO, should not rely on cygipc at all.
> > Instead, they should be compiled against cygserver, which beats the
> > pants off cygipc any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.
>
> He is only dependent upon cygipc because Cygwin/X is dependent upon it
> and has not yet been rebuilt against cygserver.

Then it shouldn't be included at all, according to
<http://cygwin.com/setup.html>:

	Conversely, do not include package dependencies of dependent
	packages in your dependency list. If you think that another
	package has an incorrect dependency list, send email to
	cygwin-apps noting that fact.

HTH,
	Igor

--