Re: coreutils maintainer needed

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I think our textutils/nascent coreutils maintainer is again MIA.

Can I get a volunteer to support the coreutils package?  coreutils
will supercede fileutils and textutils.

cgf

If no-one else steps up, I'll be happy to step in :)

I am currently setting up a new Cygwin-enabled Windows environment. As soon as I have it set up, I'll take a close look at coreutils.
I also have a few ITPs pipelined, as well as the british Bash bug and perhaps a patch to Cygwin itself - but hey, the month is about to start ;)

rlc