Re: [Good to go] TeXmacs

    Andreas> Hmm, wouldn't the generic build script be the place to add
    Andreas> functionality to remove empty directories? Doing it by hand adds work,
    Andreas> and even worse, is a possible source for bugs, as a newer release
    Andreas> might have actually files in directories which were empty before, and
    Andreas> if overlooked, they could get removed.

Well, I think it depends what the empty dirs are good for. But normally
such dirs are created in /var/... So maybe it's a good idea to remove
them from the GBS.

    >> BTW did you find out the strange error when first starting a fresh TeXmacs:

    Andreas> rtcxr10 is a font for symbols, e.g. the euro sig. The 1.0.3.2
    Andreas> version had a bug there, which is resolved meanwhile, so the verbose
    Andreas> output below should stem from the last time you tried the old
    Andreas> package. Please tell me, if you experimented this with the new version.

I'm still getting this errors with your binary version and the one
compiled by myself when starting TeXmacs from scratch. This means,
deleting $HOME/.TeXmacs and /var/spool/cache/fonts/..

Ciao
  Volker