RE: Pending patches for generic build script

About the whole ;\ and &&\ ugliness, can we just have a "set +e" at the top of
the script, use sane single-command-per-line syntax and be done with it? Will
someone please think of the children?

Also I was wondering, where is this script and various other stuff that is
often mentioned to be in CVS, is there a list of modules somewhere?

--
Rafael