Feature req: setup.exe - remove autocenter and "install ok" message

Could it be possible to remove the final "tiny" OK message screen at
the finish phase of setup.exe?

It's annoying, especially when in the end it center's itself to the
middle of the screen. In my setup, it even gets buried under other
windows, because I use X-autoraise.

Could all those "center in the middle of the screen" commands be
removed form the setup.exe as well. That would help keep the windows
in order better. If programs move their positions by themselves and
don't stay where I put them, I get a headache.

Jari

--
http://tiny-tools.sourceforge.net/
Swatch @time   http://www.mir.com.my/iTime/itime.htm