Re: [Review - Good to Go!] XmHTML 3.2-1: widget capable ofdisplaying HTML 3.2

    Rafael> I haven't tried building anything that uses XmHTML, but I'm making the
    Rafael> assumption that since the testhtml program builds and works, that should not be
    Rafael> an issue.

I build this especially for grace, which right now shows it's help with
lynx in an xterm window. It looks quite nice with XmHTML.

>From the grace-5.1.12.README:

 * Use lynx instead of netscape to view the on-line documentation.
   This is necessary because neither XmHTML nor libhelp are available
   as official cygwin package and one of those libraries is needed to
   use the internal helpviewer.

    Rafael> Source package builds without a hitch, but with a few warnings.

    Rafael> Suggestions/questions (non-holdup, use or not at your own discretion):

    Rafael> The /usr/X11R6/share/doc thing is going to confuse a lot of people (huh?
    Rafael> where'd the package readme go?) I'd just put it into /usr/share/doc, even if a
    Rafael> precedent has been set for X11R6/share/doc, it's still ugly. And there's still
    Rafael> a bunch of stuff in /usr/doc/Cygwin to boot.

I will move the docu to /usr/share/doc.

    Rafael> I don't like seeing binaries in share/doc, partly because share/ is supposed to
    Rafael> be able to be shared between incompatible binary platforms, not that this is
    Rafael> much of a concern on Windows systems. Although I very much appreciate actually
    Rafael> having a way to test the library. Maybe it would make sense to install
    Rafael> /usr/X11R6/share/doc/XmHTML-1.1.7/examples/testhtml.exe as
    Rafael> /usr/X11R6/bin/xmhtml.exe or xmhtmlview or something along those lines, and
    Rafael> make testhtml a script that calls it.

Will do that too.

    Rafael> What exactly is the HTML.h.new header? It's in the source package, but looks
    Rafael> strange.

Will be removed.

Thanks for the review.

Ciao