Re: [ITP] joe-2.9.8 - rebuilt and repackaged

On 2004-01-26T18:40+0200, Jari Aalto+mail.linux wrote:
) I've fixed the build process and naming problems. Please review.
)
)  http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/joe/joe-2.9.8-1-src.tar.bz2
)  http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/joe/joe-2.9.8-1.tar.bz2
)  http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/joe/setup.hint

Since there was already a good functionality review, and the layout seems
right, I believe the joe package is ready for upload.

One minor nit, though: The setup.hint lists a dependency on "ncurses" when I
believe it should be something like "libncurses7"; I am on the road and did
not bring a Cygwin machine with me, so if you can either modify your
setup.hint, or just let me know if cygcheck gives a dependency on
cygncurses7.dll (or 6.dll or whichever), I will upload joe tomorrow.

Thanks,
--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
"A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep."