Apache up for grabs (was Re: [FYI] new apache packages)

On Dec  8 02:09, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I was working on the new set of apache packages (including various
> modules) this week-end.
> I will post an ITP/UPDATE announcement to cygwin-apps@ this Monday
> when the packages have been uploaded to the distribution site.
>
> Stipe

Ok, this is another month later.  To reiterate the history:

- Oct 1:  First HEADSUP that it's now *really* time to update packages
          still depending on OpenSSL 0.9.6

- Nov 4:  2nd posting to remember people to update these packages.
          The decision to open packages up for grabs if they aren't
	  updated a week later is made.

- Nov 4:  You replied that you just have to configure your Cygwin machine
          to make new packages.

- Nov 20: Posting from you, indicating that you don't know that packages
          are up for grabs if they aren't updated.  Request for more time.

- Nov 20: You get another two weeks.

- Dec 8:  You tell us that you were working on new packages that weekend
          and you would update the following Monday.

- Jan 7:  Still no new apache and subsequent packages.

This means, apache and all mod_* packages are up for grabs now.
Everybody can take over the packages and send a RFA.

If nobody takes over the apache maintainership within two weeks,
the packages will be removed from the distribution.

Red Hat, Inc.