upset and the setup.exe package server

I know that it doesn't come up very often, but we have had the
occasional question about upset before Mark's. For the last while
I've been jotting things down and this got me to put up a web page
about the "Package Server", how to create a local mirror, and how
to create a custom mirror at:

<http://ns1.iocc.com/~joshua/cygwin/>

I'm not sure if there would be a good place for this sort of thing in
the User's Guide, especially since it references many non-Cygwin things
(Archive::Tar, netselect), but maybe it would be useful on the website
somewhere?