Generating setup.ini files [Was: Re: [ITP] ddd-3.3.8]

Mark,

Mark Blackburn wrote:
Harold,

How do you generate setup.ini? Is there a script somewhere or do you generate it by hand?

I use the 'upset' script that is contained in Cygwin's CVS tree. All of the developers use this and it is the same script that creates the setup.ini file for the Cygwin distribution.

I think that there is anonymous access to the tree that contains 'upset', but that question could be answered better by a search through the mailing list archives, google, or by asking your question under a new subject (but only if you are interested in actually creating setup.ini files... most people are too busy to satisfy idle curiosity).

Hope that helps,

Harold