Re: [ITP] ImageMagick

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Question for other maintainers: ImageMagick defaults to building as a static library... I have not yet tried to build it as a shared library; does anyone have an instant educated guess as to whether or not it will be a good idea to pursue a shared library? It would save me a lot of wasted effort if someone told me right now that "ImageMagick won't work as a shared lib on Cygwin because foo isn't a shared library" or that ImageMagick is known to use undefined symbols at link time. Thanks.

I built IM shared once upon a time. I believe all I needed to do was relibtoolize, but I'll check.

Vote pro, BTW.

--
Chuck