distcc - Addressed all minor issues - Should be good to go (withJohn M's approval)

John,

John Morrison wrote:

From: Harold L Hunt II

John,

Have you, or are you going to, addressed the isses listed in the PPL below for distcc?

Once those minor issues have been addressed, I will try to review the package for you. I don't want to review it right now only to report the same problems though.

Thanks Harold, it's appreciated, but I'm pressed by a deadline at
work and have (even less) time than usual.

I *do* intend to address these, but prob not for at least another
week or so :|

I took care of the minor issues for you and added a generic patch for a --with-docdir parameter for the configure script (which I have submitted to the distcc mailing list). I created a distcc.README file that specifies you as the maintainer and added 'cygwin' and 'popt' as dependencies in the setup.hint. You are still the maintainer though. If you install this and it works, lets post it and you can handle all future maintenance. Oh yeah, I grabbed the 2.11.2 release instead of the 2.11.1 release that the initial package was for.

------------------------ cut here --------------------------------------

#!/bin/bash

wget \
http://msu.edu/~huntharo/cygwin/release/distcc/distcc-2.11.2-1.tar.bz2

wget \
http://msu.edu/~huntharo/cygwin/release/distcc/distcc-2.11.2-1-src.tar.bz2

You can point setup.exe to the following address to test my package and source package:

http://msu.edu/~huntharo/cygwin/

If it works, lets get this posted.

Harold