Re: [RFC] Globally creating a user and a group "root"

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 09:58:52AM -0000, Morrison, John wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >   I don't know exactly
> > but it's possible that W2K doesn't have these SeDenyWhatever user
> > rights.
>
> editrights -a SeDenyRemoteInteractiveLogonRight -u root
>
> was the one that failed.  Would it be best (assuming these
> last 3 are optional) to 2> /dev/null them?  Is there any other info
> that would help?

Er... only this one?  Hmm, that makes sense, sort of.  Look like
this right only exist since XP.

I'm reluctant to devnull them.  There might be a real error covered
when doing this.  I'll better add another variable to check if running
under XP or newer.

Thanks,

Red Hat, Inc.