Re: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 09:20:40AM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Oh, btw., why does minires export the symbols with leading underscores?
>
> Because minires is using include files from bind, and bind does it for
> reasons I don't
> know (older binds don't do it). There is no switch in the .h file to avoid
> that. The

I see.  Perhaps there's a spcific way to workaround that issue?
My example was really just an example.  OpenSSH's configure  performs
a somewhat more complex test for libresolv, which nevertheless fails.

>  Advice welcome.

Yeah, me too ;-)

> I will fix the -1 in the source package. Also should the package be renamed
> libminires?

Nah, that's really not necessary.  Do as you like.

Thanks,

Red Hat, Inc.