RE: [Patch] Resizeable main window

> Other pages don't resize at all.  Not that there's
> much reason for any of those pages to resize, but
> if you enlarge the window (preparing for the chooser),
> then the rest of the pages look odd.

My latest build handles this issue by disabling the sizing stuff on
non-resizable pages:
http://home.att.net/~g.r.vansickle/cygwin/setup/
(for the most part; there's something wrong with the download page making it
still be resizable).

Unfortunately I don't have chooser window itself resizing yet, only the
back/next/etc buttons and the divider.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle