Re: [Patch] Resizeable main window

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Frank Richter wrote:
>
> > This adds the ability to resize the main window, with support for
> > facilities to adjust the size/position of child elements.
> > [snip]
> > The changes have been made against the CVS version and tested on WinXP.
> > The code utilizes some "less public" aspects of property sheets and
> > makes certain assumptions on it's internal workings, so it *may* break
> > on other versions.
> >
> > -f.r.
>
> [snip]
>
> Another thing I noticed was that when things were resized, the new sizes
> weren't calculated quite right.  For example, when IDC_VERSION was made
> resizeable in the vertical dimension, and the screen was returned to the
> original size, the Version label still covered the text string below it.

Oops, forgot to add that this was on Win2k.

It would be nice if we could also specify that some item is centered, not
just left- or right-justified...  That's for the future, though.
	Igor
P.S. Your patch was slightly whitespace corrupted and didn't apply cleanly
unless "patch -l" was used.
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu