Re: CMake 1.8.1-1 ready

1.6.7-2 was the test release for cygwin 1.5.x.  It was never
made the current release for cmake.   I suppose we could go
either way.   The only difference between 1.6.7-1 and 1.6.7-2 is
that one is built with cygwin 1.3.x and one is built with 1.5.x.
So, I guess we have two choices:

1. remove 1.6.7-2 and leave 1.6.7-1 as the previous, it should
keep working with cygwin 1.5.x right?

2. change the setup.hint to have prev as 1.6.7-2.

I am leaning towards 1, because it is less work for me, but
it should not be that hard to change the setup.hint and remake
the tar file.   So, I will leave it to the list, what do people think?

Thanks for the help.

-Bill