Re: [ITP] antiword-0.34

Builds OK - interestingly, you don't use the generic script, but do use
method 2.. (not a problem, IMHO).

Binary package layout looks good - binary seems to work OK, though it doesn't
take the graphics and the styles quite correctly. IMHO, that's not a show-
stopper, as the file is very readable and the formatting that it doesn't
get comes from a local .dot file with many, many macros in it.

Just one thing: the manpage (.1) is in the package three times, which seems
to be to be a bit of overkill. IMHO, the ones under /usr/share/doc/antiword-0.34
should be removed.

Other than that, IMHIO, this is ready to fly :)

rlc

--
"Hey Ivan, check your six."
-- Sidewinder missile jacket patch, showing a Sidewinder driving up the tail