Re: [ITP] d 1.2.0

Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:

I didn't use method 2 because I didn't understand exactly what needed to be changed in the script file (cygwin.com/setup.html mentiones "carefully modifying" the generic script, but not exactly what and how). If someone could help me with that, I could switch the src package to method 2, which should address the concerns of the default make install dirs.

In the "usual" case you have to carefully modify... nothing.
Actually if script version is equal to source tar, most of the work should be done automatically.
(it is, in most of my packages)

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)