Re: HEADSUP: Please resend all open ITPs, please review packages

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 10:37:57AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've lost track entirely.  Since Elfyn stepped back from this job, I'd
> like to make some sort of cut at this point and have a new start.
>
> Below you'll find a list of 9 (nine!) packages, of which I know they
> are still open ITPs.  Every other package is treated lost, unless
> the maintainer steps forward and proposes it again!
>
> Please, *all* package maintainers, drop your laziness and, if you like
> the idea of a package, vote for it and *especially* review it.

Update.  I added tcm and graphviz.  I removed trie-gen (vetoed) and
editrights (uploaded).

The open ITPs I know so far are:

Package:	tetrix-?-?
Sdesc:		???
Maintainer:	Andrew B. Clegg
Votes:		>3
Reviewed:	no
Open because:	No packages available so far!
Urls:		???

Package:	ploticus-2.11
Sdesc:		Command line driven tool to generates various plots and graphs
Maintainer:	Jari Aalto
Votes:		0
Reviewed:	no
Open because:	No votes, no review
Urls:		http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/ploticus-2.11-1-src.tar.bz2
		http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/ploticus-2.11-1.tar.bz2

Package:	sgrep-1.99.1
Sdesc:		Search indexed text regions like SGML,XML and HTML files.
Maintainer:	Jari Aalto
Votes:		0
Reviewed:	no
Open because:	No votes, no review
Urls:		http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/sgrep/sgrep-1.92.1-1-src.tar.bz2
		http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/sgrep/sgrep-1.92.1-1.tar.bz2

Package:	libsigsegv-2.0
Sdesc:		Library for handling page faults.
Maintainer:     Jari Aalto
Votes:          0
Reviewed:       no
Open because:	No votes, no review
Urls:		http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/libsigsegv-2.0-1-src.tar.bz2
		http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/libsigsegv-devel-2.0-1.tar.bz2
		http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/libsigsegv-doc-2.0-1.tar.bz2

Package:	check-0.8.4-1
Sdesc:		Check: A unit test framework for C
Maintainer:	Gerrit P. Haase
Votes:          1
Reviewed:       yes
Open because:   not enough votes, review shows problems
Urls:		http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/check/check-0.8.4-1-src.tar.gz
		http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/check/check-0.8.4-1.tar.bz2

Package:	suite3270-3.2.20-1
Sdesc:		3270 Emulator Suite
Maintainer:	Peter A. Castro
Votes:          1
Reviewed:       no
Open because:	Not enough votes, no review
Urls:		http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/suite3270-3.2.20-1-src.tar.bz2
		http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/suite3270-3.2.20-1.tar.bz2
		http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/suite3270-common-3.2.20-1.tar.bz2
		http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/c3270-3.2.20-1.tar.bz2
		http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/pr3287-3.2.20-1.tar.bz2
		http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/s3270-3.2.20-1.tar.bz2
		http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/tcl3270-3.2.20-1.tar.bz2
		http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/x3270-3.2.20-1.tar.bz2

Package:	tcm-2.20-1
Sdesc:		Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM)
Maintainer:	Daniel Boesswetter
Votes:		2 (Christopher and Lapo)
Reviewed:	yes
Open because:	Bugs in the distro. Fixed 'em all :))
Urls:		http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm-2.20-1.tar.bz2
		http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm-2.20-1-src.tar.bz2

Package:	graphviz-?-?
Sdesc:		???
Maintainer:	Gareth Pearce
Votes:		1
Reviewed:	no
Open because:	No packages available so far!
Urls:		???

Red Hat, Inc.