mingw-zlib not available in setup.ini (Was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] NEW: mingw-zlib-1.1.4-4)

Hi,

I noticed something unusual with the directory structure for mingw-zlib:
it's not in its own directory, but rather in a subdirectory of a new
"mingw" directory in "release".  Perhaps as a consequence of that, it's
not in setup.ini (not on the mirrors I've checked, anyway).  At a guess,
upset got upset at either that or something in mingw-zlib's setup.hint
(though a cursory glance doesn't show anything wrong with it).
	Igor
P.S. I'm not entirely sure if this is a cygwin-apps issue...

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu