PING! PING! Re: [mknetrel suggestion] Move --enable-haifa from main script to extra/gcc2

Max Bowsher wrote:
> Max Bowsher wrote:
>> Max Bowsher wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for the commit to bin/mknetrel. --enable-haifa should probably
also
>>> be added into CONFIGOPTS in extra/gcc2, to record the fact that Cygwin
gcc2
>>> was built with that option.
>>
>> This was not committed. Since there is a possibility gcc2 may be rebuilt
for
>> 1.5.0, this should *definitely* be committed.
>
> Ping?
>
> If there is disagreement, please let me know, so at least I am sure this
> mail hasn't disassappeared into some hyperaticve spam filter, or
something.

Since the last ping, CGF has said he will not be rebuilding gcc for 1.5.x.

That's fine, but in that case, maybe mknetrel/extra/gcc2 should be removed,
to document the fact that it is no longer an accurate documentation of the
gcc2 package build process?

Max.