Re: PATCH: generic-build-script

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/packaging/templates/?cvsroot=cygwin-apps

>> In fact, you are the one who checked them in. :-)
>
> Ah, but I don't have a check-out copy of the 'packaging' module from the
> cygwin-apps repository.  I only had a copy of the htdocs repository --
> and that's where I looked.
>
> I've corrected that, and checked-in the patch.  But that still doesn't
> ensure that the updated version makes it over to the web page.  cgf will
> have to check out the new version and copy it over to the webserver.

No, he won't, because the webpage links directly to CVS HEAD, via CVSWeb:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/packaging/templates/generic-build-script?content-type=text/plain&cvsroot=cygwin-apps

Therefore, the updated version is already visible.

Max.