RE: astksh review

> [...] whereas the build procedure Karsten
> described for
> the AST ksh sounds painful and non-obvious.

What's wrong about configure/make?
I described the things that go on afterwards and how _I_ build the
package.
You don't have to.
Just the usual configure/make.

We will take care that a correct GNU makefile is always there (at least
for ksh93, the complete ast-open could be more problematic)

I going to repackage ksh93 sometime this week. The package will contain
a link to a web page that explains the build process in detail.

Karsten