Proposal to add a2ps to cygwin

Hello,

I use a2ps 4.12 with cygwin and I would like to become the maintainer of
the package and add it to the distribution. It's under the GPL.

Since this is my first cygwin package, I went with an older version of a2ps
(v4.12) because it builds out of the box.  I had some minor problems with
the latest version, but plan to create a cygwin package once I get a little
more experience with the process. I have read the Cygwin Package
Contributor's Guide and already created a package  that is ready for
upload.

Here is my draft of a setup.hint file.
------------------------

# a2ps-4.12 setup.hint
sdesc: "Formats files for printing on a PostScript printer."
ldesc: "Formats files for printing on a PostScript printer.

The format used is nice and compact: normally two pages on each physical
page, borders surrounding pages, headers with useful information (page
number, printing date, file name or supplied header), line numbering,
pretty-printing, symbol substitution etc. This is very useful for making
archive listings of programs or just to check your code on the bus."

category: Text
requires: cygwin groff

Thanks
David Hudson