RE: setup release

Sigh.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Last night I was trying to do a full Cygwin install
(current binaries and sources.)  When I get to the
"Download" page, a bunch of package names flicker
by on the status line, then I see:

---------------------------
Cygwin Setup
---------------------------
Download Incomplete.  Try again?
---------------------------
Yes   No
---------------------------

If I choose to retry, it takes me back to the "Choose
a Download Site" page.  Clicking "Next" on this page
(without changing the download site) takes me directly
to the "Download" page, which immediately displays
the following error:

---------------------------
Cygwin Setup
---------------------------
Unable to get setup.ini from <ftp://ftp.nas.nasa.gov/mirrors/cygwin.com/pub/cygwin>
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Clicking on "OK" takes me back to the "Choose
a Download Site" page.

If I change the download site, setup downloads setup.bz2
and presents me with a package selection list again (with
all the previously selected packages and source already
selected.)

At this point, I have two options:

- I can use the second download site, in which case,
  things seem to work just fine.

- I can click on the "Back" button and return to the
  "Choose a Download Site" page, where I can reselect
  the original download site - and again, things seem
  to work just fine.

-Samrobb