Re: ctags 5.5

I was wondering who the current maintainer was, couldn't find any mention in the package and I haven't been in cygwin land long enough to guess, its only been a day so far!

Corinna, if you want to carry on with this package, no problem, but if you would like to lighten your load i'll be happy to take over.

Simon