ctags 5.5

I have built an updated package of ctags 5.5 with regex support. I am perpared to become maintainer of this package.

The files are here:

http://pop3check.sourceforge.net/cygwin/ctags/ctags-5.5-1-src.tar.bz2
http://pop3check.sourceforge.net/cygwin/ctags/ctags-5.5-1.tar.bz2
http://pop3check.sourceforge.net/cygwin/ctags/setup.hint

setup.hint:

category: Devel
requires: cygwin regex
sdesc: "A C programming language indexing and/or cross-reference tool"
ldesc: "Exuberant Ctags generates an index (or tag) file of language objects
found in source files for many popular programming languages. This index
makes it easy for text editors and other tools to locate the indexed
items. Exuberant Ctags improves on traditional ctags because of its
multilanguage support, its ability for the user to define new languages
searched by regular expressions, and its ability to generate emacs-style
TAGS files."