ATTN: lynx, fileutils(coreutils?), readline maintainers

lynx.exe depends on cygncurses6.dll, but requires: "libncurses5". It should require libncurses6. I've made the change on sources.redhat.com, but please make a note of it.

fileutils package (coreutils? I'm not sure what's going on there) lists libncurses5 as a dependency, yet none of the executables require any DLL other than cygwin. I'm not sure what's going on here...were these binaries linked statically? Were they REALLY linked (statically) against libncurses5.a, or was it libncurses6.a? However, in either case they shouldn't depend on libncurses*, because they don't actually use the DLL. PERHAPS fileutils(coreutils?) should depend on terminfo instead?

Readline...oops, that one is mine. <g> (note to self - affected files: readline/setup.hint, readline/libreadline5/setup.hint)

--Chuck