Re: setup.exe troubleshooting snapshot

Pierre A. Humblet wrote:

I have no idea what in the ntsec code is causing random crashes.
However a couple of week ago I submitted another patch, which simplifies the logic. Rather than pursuing the current problem
it might be simpler to see if it still happens with the second patch.

InitializeAcl is the culprit.

Cheers,
Rob