LibXML2 and LibXSLT

Hello All,

I have started working on these two packages but I have just taken a bit
more responsability at work for the next two weeks. This means that my
optimistic deadline of this week to release test packages will have to be
put forward. I will continue to work on these more in the coming weeks but I
doubt I will have done enough to release tests. If anyone would like to help
me out :-) Please do...

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk