Re: current package depencies

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

Rob,

I don't think the attached list is correct (in terms of script ordering,
not in terms of the dependences).  For example, every package requires
_update_info_dir (to pull it in), but its postinstall script should be run
*last*.  In fact, that must have been the primary reason for the initial
"_" in its name...  If we run the scripts in topological order of package
dependences, _update_info_dir will be run first, and will not pick up the
info files from any other packages.  Am I missing something here?

Yes:

File extraction completes before any postinstall script executes. So any info files just dropped in will be fine.

Rob