Re: LPRng issues (fwd)

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 11:12:41AM +0100, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

Correct.  I'll make it really simple.

Solve the problem or the package is vetoed.  Solving the problem !=
sending email to Pavel Tsekov.  Pavel doesn't scale.

If you got a bounce, theoretically it gave you useful information as to
why the mail bounced.  Use that information to rectify the problem.

And, no, don't send email to me personally either.

I suspect that you aren't subscribed to cygwin-apps as
geek at burrito dot to but you are sending email using that address.

If you want to read email from one address and post using another
address, then subscribe the posting address to cygwin-apps-allow,
e.g.

cygwin-apps-allow-subsubscribe-geek=buritto.to at cygwin dot com