Re: He wrote, then she wrote, ... (was RE: when is next release of setup.exe)

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 01:04:12AM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:

>>> I have a symlink in my home dir called setup-snapshots, which is a
>>> link to the actual dir for http://www.cygwin.com/setup-snapshots.
>>>
>>> To make a snapshot, I use:
>>>
>>> make snapshot cygwinsite=rbcollins at cygwin dot com
>>>
>>> voila.
>>>
>>> So, for you to get snapshot access, ask Chris for
>>> a) scp upload access
>>> b) write access to the setup-snapshots directory.
>>> c) said symlink in your home dir.
>>> (If you have ssh shell access, you have a, and can make c yourself.
>
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Don't "ask Chris".  Go to http://sourceware.org/ and fill out the form
>> referenced on that page.  List rbcollins at sourceware dot org as the
>> approver.
>
>I've filled in the form once for cvs access, and the page is emphatic about
>not filling it in twice.

Ok.  I forgot that you already had ssh access.

>Presumably, then, I need to forward an email from Robert to overseers.

That is the right way to do it but since we're discussing this here,
it's silly to bother overseers.  It's a manual step that I have to do so
I'll just remove the CVS-only restriction.