Re: He wrote, then she wrote, ... (was RE: when is next release of setup.exe)

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Don't "ask Chris".  Go to http://sourceware.org/ and fill out the form
> referenced on that page.  List rbcollins at sourceware dot org as the
> approver.

I've filled in the form once for cvs access, and the page is emphatic about
not filling it in twice. Presumably, then, I need to forward an email from
Robert to overseers.

Now, since I *don't* have shell access, and I don't know whether scp-only
access exists, I need to know whether you are approving me for scp access,
and I should ask for a suitable symlink to be created for me, or for shell
access.

Max.