Re: Pending setup patches (issue 2)

Brian Keener wrote:
> Sorry Igor,  I said I would give it a shot and I don't know why it is
> always me that has problems but I can't get can't setup to get passed
> a dang yyparse error when compiling.

Not your fault - it's a bug in bison-1.875

Un-bzip2 the attached yacc.c (from bison-1.875a) and put it in
/usr/share/bison, overwriting the one already there.

> I checked setup out from cvs and also updated
> and made sure I used the -rHEAD on my update so I would get all
> current.

I thought that -rHEAD caused updates to not occur, but I just tested it, and
it seems I am mistaken. Anyway, the way to strip all sticky tags, dates, and
kopts is cvs upd -A.

Max.