Re: Pending setup patches (issue 2)

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 07:41, Max Bowsher wrote:

> > How about
> > http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-10/msg00129.html
> > ?  This is pretty old, but I can regenerate it against the current
> > CVS if people think it's a good idea.  This is also a
> > where-do-we-go-from-here patch...
>
> Sounds like a good idea to me.
> Adding to the pending list, and hoping Robert will comment on it.

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-10/msg00137.html

Still:
* Not tested on Win95. It's a fairly low level change, and I have 'this
much' (holds thumb and forefinger very close together) confidence that
we won't get surprised.

Other than that, please expand to address all postinstall scripts.

Rob
--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.