NFS server (final?)

All,

  I've tracked down a last couple of annoyances with the
NFS server (at least under W2K).

  Using the current version, I am able to export any "real"
files that exist under the Cygwin root.  Virtual directories
(/cygdrive, /proc, /dev, etc.) cannot be exported, though
there is a workaround documented in the README that explains
how to export a /cygdrive path.

  Unless someone voices objections, I consider this version
ready for an initial release.

  nfs-server:
    <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/nfs-server/nfs-server-2.2.47-1.tar.bz2>
    <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/nfs-server/nfs-server-2.2.47-1-src.tar.bz2>
    <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/nfs-server/setup.hint>

  Changes:
	* Fixed problem exporting mounted directories
	* Fixed problem where /etc/rmtab was not being updated
	  with client info

-Samrobb