Re: LPRng and ifhp packages ready

Joshua Daniel Franklin said:
> --In your setup.hint, you need to include "gawk fileutils sh-utils"
>   in the requirements (these are required by the scripts).

Fixed.

> --Your LPRng src archive is .tgz instead of .tar.bz2, and appears to be
>   an uncompressed tar archive.

Your downloader took the liberty of uncompressing it for you.  However, I
have converted it to be a .bz2 file now.  This means the URL is different
now, of course.

> In the LPRng binary package:
>
> --All your files start with ./ (e.g., ./usr/bin instead of usr/bin)
>   and one looks suspicious:
>
> ./etc/postinstall/lprng.sh~

I've deleted the backup file and rebuilt the package without referencing
dot.  Sorry, the sysadmin in me always references dot.

> --/usr/doc/Cygwin/LPRng-3.8.19.README doesn't really tell me anything
>   about the software. This is OK, but it's normal to give some hints. I
> personally am somewhat interested in lpr, but I don't have the time to
> read through the 25MB of documentation to figure it out. Surely the
> workings are a little different on Windows.
>   It is also customary to put "build requirements" like gcc, etc.

I've added a couple more paragraphs at the beginning that should be enough
to at least get you pointed in the right direction.  I've also added a
couple sentences on build requirements.  Better?

Here are the new URLs:
https://www.as.cmu.edu/~geek/LPRng/LPRng-3.8.19-1.tar.bz2
https://www.as.cmu.edu/~geek/LPRng/LPRng-3.8.19-1-src.tar.bz2
https://www.as.cmu.edu/~geek/LPRng/setup.hint