Re: Pending packages status

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Daniel Bößwetter wrote:

> Little reminder: I haven't read anything about any of these lately (esp.
> TCM).
>
> My admin used to say that the best network is one with no users. Maybe
> this is true for software projects and testers as well ... :o)
>
> TCM-Testers welcome (anyway)

Please, be patient :) The process of reviewing usually takes some time.
First you need people interested in the package and second this people
need to have some spare time, that they want to invest in reviewing the
package. You submitted TCM for review 11 days ago - according to the
standards of this list the time to worry has not yet come :)

Thanks! :)