LPRng and ifhp packages ready

After spending a lot of time putzing around with LPRng, I decided to make
a single package including both server and client components.  I rewrote
the postinstall and preremove scripts such that they will not actually
install/start the server daemon.  Further, I added instructions in
/usr/doc/Cygwin/LPRng-3.8.19.README for how to start up the server.
Here's the setup.hint file for LPRng: