Setup.exe: misbehaviour with non-standard DPI (aka no scroll bar)

I've been having a look at this, and am rather puzzled. I'm beginning to
suspect that this might be a bug in MS's dialog routines... after all, all
sizes in setup are specified in dialog units, yet somehow they come out
mangled at high DPI.

Does this sound plausible? Or is it more likely the there is a bug in setup?

Max.