RE: nfsd and mountd

I also tried it, and successfully mounted various exports to a few *nix boxs
on lan.
couldnt get in running via inetd but thats probably me, I will send the
errors if you want though. Also my event log is filling rapidly with errors
such as "Win32 Process Id = 0x724 : Cygwin Process Id = 0x724 : Unable to
setgroups: Invalid argument."
(also similar ones regarding seteguid and seteuid.)is this expected ?

I ran portmap, then mountd and then nfsd from the command line with no
arguments which worked fine. As services you need to add -F as an argument
for portmapper and to rpc.nfsd and rpc.mountd
The commands i ended up using to install were
 cygrunsrv.exe -I "sunrpc" -p /usr/sbin/portmap -a -F
 cygrunsrv.exe -I "mountd" -p /usr/sbin/rpc.mountd --dep sunrpc -a -F
cygrunsrv.exe -I "nfsd" -p /usr/sbin/rpc.nfsd --dep sunrpc -a -F

 It could be an idea to write a script to do this much as with Corrina's
ssh-host-config or serge's init-config.

With that said, thanks very much for your work on this, as once again cygwin
and its developers make my life easier :)

Vince